The MedTech Impact Challenge is a newly developed competition, engineered to highlight and reward innovation in the rapidly emerging market of digital medical technology. This first-ever industry competition will culminate in an impressive award recognition ceremony at the 2019 MedTech Impact Expo & Conference.
Produced by MedTech Impact on Wellness, this unique competition encourages innovation, and accomplishes a quadruple objective: enhancing the patient experience; improving population health; reducing overall burdensome costs; and improving the work life of health care providers, clinicians, and staff.
MedTech Impact seeks early to mid-stage startup for participation, including those focused on medical devices, diagnostic therapeutics, and digital health technologies that address the following industry-selected themes:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cognitive Devices and Platforms
- Anti-Aging and Disease Prevention
- Consumer Healthcare
- Healthcare Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Infectious Disease Management
- Next-Gen Surgical
- Patient Safety and Satisfaction
- Population Health
- Precision and Personalized Medicine
- Technology-Enabled Services
Companies selected to participate in the MedTech Impact Challenge receive:
- Networking opportunities with leading investors, manufacturers, providers, and other healthcare professionals
- Three Complimentary passes and one speaking opportunity at MedTech Impact on Wellness 2019
- Recognition Ceremony in front of healthcare and industry professionals at the 2019 MedTech Impact on Wellness conference
- 1-2 page summary outlining the history, mission, and benefit of your health technology product (all pitches must be written in English)
- 1-2 supplemental media pieces detailing the benefits of your technology (video, pamphlet, product guide, etc.)
- Social Media details (FB/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn)
*Application deadline: July 15, 2019
All finalists must pay their own rooming & travel accommodations.
Conference registration to MedTech Impact on Wellness will be complimentary.