EXHIBITOR MARKETING KIT
Thank you for being a part of the 2017 MedTech Impact Expo & Conference!
Let your customers and prospective customers know you will be exhibiting at MedTech Impact Expo & Conference (MTI). Place your company name in front of attendees long before they get to Las Vegas. The earlier you start, the more successful you’ll be at driving your target audience to your booth.
Promote the event and your participation on your website, newsletters, calendars, social media, and email signatures.
Exhibiting Company Name
Visit us in booth ###
MedTech Impact Expo & Conference
December 14-15, 2017
Venetian/Palazzo Resort, Las Vegas, NV
MedTech Impact Expo & Conference is focused on driving innovation in this market, and connecting providers with the latest in medical technology education, products and services that will allow them to improve patient care and the health of our nation. The conference program offers research and insight from thought-leaders in the field, coupled with case-studies and peer-to-peer sharing of best-practices and protocols. And MedTech Impact’s exhibit hall, open throughout the conference and hosting numerous networking receptions and happy hours, will feature wearables, sensors and detectors, gadgets, nanotechnology, software and cloud technologies, mobile technology and apps, 3D printing, virtual and augmented reality, services, and more.
The conference program for the 2017 MedTech Impact Expo & Conference is now in place. Explore the program here.
The attendee brochure can be emailed directly to your contacts, whether peers, clients or prospects. Simply click here to download the pdf, attach it to your email or include the link in your email, and extend an invitation for your contacts to register and attend your session.
Be sure to add the link to your conference session description. Locate your session here. Then, copy and paste it in the body of your email.
As show news is released, speakers will receive an email with pre-written social media posts to make it easy for you to quickly share with your own audience. You can customize or write your own posts as well.
Our editorial team at MedTech Impact News will be reaching out to you (and fellow panelists if applicable) to cover about your topic and lead into the value of attending your session in the months leading up to the conference.
All 2017 exhibitors are encouraged to use the official logo in company marketing materials related to the 2017 MedTech Impact Expo & Conference as long as all logo policies are met.
Add a MedTech Impact 2017 Banner Ad to your website/newsletter/social channels/signature identifying yourself as a speaker:
Follow, like and join the following MedTech Impact social channels to GROW your reach:
Please re-tweet content, like and comment on LinkedIn and Facebook updates. It takes just a few moments, but social media engagement ensures that your content will be distributed to a wider and wider audience.
Here are a few generic promotional posts you can use:
– The latest education and products in #medtech for Dec 14-15 in Vegas. @MedTechImpact http://bit.ly/2sm8OCB
– Join me @MedTechImpact in Vegas in December for the newest in #medtech http://bit.ly/2sm8OCB
– Learn how #medtech is changing the way medicine is practiced @MedTechImpact, Dec 14-15 in Vegas http://bit.ly/2sm8OCB
Facebook & Linked In:
– Learn how innovative technology is changing how medicine is practiced at the MedTech Impact Expo & Conference in Las Vegas this December 14-15. http://bit.ly/2sm8OCB
– The research, insight, case studies, best practices, and products and services that you’ll see at the MedTech Impact Expo & Conference will help you deliver better care to patients. Register now to get the best price. http://bit.ly/2sm8OCB
Social Media Tips:
– Use the official event HASHTAG – #medtechimpact
– Post about your participation and involvement on your social channels. Share with your audience details of what you’re looking forward to at the conference. You can link to the Preliminary Conference Brochure HERE and include it in the post.
– Plan ahead to post from the conference
The Quadruple Impact Challenge is a new competition aimed at highlighting and rewarding innovation in the medical technology market. This first-ever competition of its kind for the medtech industry will award a $10,000 cash grand prize to the overall winner at a live competition finale in Las Vegas on Thursday, December 14 at the MedTech Impact Expo & Conference.
Quadruple Impact Challenge partners, MedTech Impact/Tarsus Group and Medstro/MedTech Boston, will co-produce this unique competition that encourages innovation and accomplishes the Quadruple Aim – enhancing the patient experience, improving population health, reducing costs, and improving the work life of health care providers, clinicians and staff.
Exhibitors are invited to enter ideas along with the rest of the industry. With this Challenge tied to the Expo, any and all promotion will encourage industry engagement – which means more attention for the Expo, and for your company. Sponsorships are also available for activities surrounding the challenge.
Below are posts you can use to share the competition with your audience.
– Ideas to improve healthcare, doctor-patient connections, or data collection? Enter the Quadruple Impact Challenge. bit.ly/QuadrupleImpact
– How would you improve patient experiences, reduce costs, and help providers? Pitch your idea today! bit.ly/QuadrupleImpact #MedTechImpact
– Improve healthcare, win $10K! Submit your idea to the Quadruple Impact Challenge. bit.ly/QuadrupleImpact #MedTechImpact
– Clinicians, patients, everyone: tell us how you’d achieve the Quadruple Aim and win $10K bit.ly/QuadrupleImpact #MedTechImpact
– Ideas on how to enhance the patient/provider experience? We want to hear them! Submit today: bit.ly/QuadrupleImpact #MedTechImpact
Sample Copy for Facebook, LinkedIn:
Call for Submissions! The Quadruple Impact Challenge is an open call for on the ground solutions or ideas that are creating impact, big and small, in the changing environment of medicine. Finalists will be invited to pitch their ideas in front of a live audience at the MedTech Impact Conference and Expo, and one will win the $10,000 cash prize! Submit your idea: https://medstro.com/groups/quadruple-impact-challenge/pages/home
MedTech Impact has produced a new infographic to help clinicians see a high level view of the ever-changing medtech landscape and identify what tools are available to them. This road map of technology solutions that impact patient care can help improve improve outcomes and keep patients connected and engaged.
Here’s where to download the infographic – please share this tool with your audience to help MedTech Impact gain exposure to a broader audience. https://www.medtechimpact.com/medtechecosystem/
If your session includes a presentation, please prepare it in Microsoft PowerPoint format, and email to Karyn Gilbert, [email protected] by November 5, 2017.
Sponsorships gain exposure for your brand and get products in front of qualified decision makers on and off the exhibit floor. From before-expo exposure in press and visitor marketing campaign, to at-expo exposure at events, to after-expo exposure on take-aways and memorable at-show experiences, there are multiple opportunities to stand out from your competitors.
Contact Paul Steinmetz to talk about the right sponsorship for your goals.
Bag Inserts (each) $1,500
Meter Sign $2,000
Breaks (each) $3,500
Presentation Theater $3,500
Bag (co-sponsor) $4,000
Notepad (exclusive) $5,000
Pen (exclusive) $5,000
Breakfast (Day 2) $10,000
Welcome Party $10,000
Innovation Sponsor $20,000
Partner Sponsor $30,000
Title Sponsor $50,000